Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog Post 9

I feel that this project is a very hands on way of getting to know how to encorperate technology in the class room. It nice to know that we are helping a teacher out and giving her useful ideas for further lesson plans. Its also fun seeing/remembering what its like to be in middle school.

Every member of my group has an equal distribution of work. Over the past week, I've driven to Fairview Middle School to meet with the teacher, then taken the feedback she's given us and encorperated that into a powerpoint presentation along with Caron and Nicole. I've also been emailing back and fourth with Ms. Lamartinere about what exactly she wants in her presentation.

During the previous week I've learned alot about how to properly and creatively make a powerpoint presentation for a foreign language class. I've also learned how to make creative games such as crosswords using Microsoft Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment