Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Post 6


I thought my powerpoint slides for the first assignment turned out very well although I had some slight difficulties encorperating all the elements of the assignment.  I think I did a very great job at adding visual elements to my slides such as graphics and word art.  I also was sure to make my slides to the point and not too wordy.  I added interest to the slides by changing up the format of some of them and adding transitions and animations.  The one thing that I did have some difficulty with was adding teacher notes and directions to each of the slides.  
I will most definitely integrate peripherals and non computer audio visuals into my classroom through uses of charts posted throughout my class room.  I will also try and integrate music and other forms of presentations into my class.  I will use them with computer bases technologies by encorperating them into my powerpoint presentations and talking about the visual elements of them.
I learned alot in the last week about how to make powerpoint slides more interesting by adding things such as animations and helpful teacher notes on the side.  I think this knowledge will be useful to my teaching career because it will allow me to keep my students interested in my slides and give them more visual elements to look at.

3 comments:

  1. I like the color scheme for your power point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that same thing and didn't make my slides to wordly. Instead I wrote all of the important information in the teacher comment box. Your Powerpoint looks very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher notes are so helpful when presenting PoerPoint presentations. I think utilizing this tool is great for teachers.

    ReplyDelete